TOPICS OF DISCUSSION AT PASSOVER SEDER
- •ISISGone are the days when ISIS is mentioned and we break into "I married Isis on the fifth day of May..." Gotta talk about perpetual war instead :-(
- •Tax returnsI try to casually mention how i cant afford to pay taxes, but mom and dad don't pick up on it.
- •Story of Exodus"What if Jews actually crossed the Nile, not the Red Sea?!" and other reasons my family thinks my conspiracy theories have gone too far.
- •The family dogs"Wendy tell them about the time Lulu got mouth on a squirrel!"; "Did you see him poop? What was the consistency? Vet said it should look like soft serve ice cream", and so on
- •Saltiness of the brisket"It needs salt"
- •Sweetness of macaroons"Very rich"
- •This Old HouseThe best thing on TV. Learned about different HVAC systems, decided a career in heating and cooling would bring job security.
- •BuddistsDo we know any? Does it work??