Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The birds would no longer be an annoyance, but a welcome greeting
- •I could start work earlier and never have to end at 11pm again
- •Having my coffee at a time before noon just seems more appropriatecoffee is not a lunchtime accompaniment, it does not compliment a tuna sandwich very well at all
I work at an ice cream shop and you'd think most people would just be happy to be there and enjoy the experience...you'd think wrong
- •"Is your ice cream lactose-free?"because the name itself isn't that obvious
- •Customer: "what's this?" Me: "a sundae" Customer: "ohhh...like saturday?"i deserve a medal for holding back laughter as well as i did
- •"Wait, you use artificial flavours to make your cotton candy ice cream??"oh no im sorry i didnt realize other places used locally sourced organic cotton candy for their ice cream