Already on li.st? Open in app.
Both the stuff and the emotions
- •Calculating the number of load of laundry you will do in a semesterSo you can bring just enough tide pods
- •Everyone from your dentist to your family asking how excited you are
- •Purging your closet
- •For some this was a day without women so they didn't go to work
- •But for me I went to work just like normal
- •Then I thought about all the inspiring women who used today as an excuse to show their voice
I mean this in the completely jokingly! I love reading all the unboxing lists!
- •Burt Bees Chapstick
I thought about doing a numbered list for each year you've been alive, but I didn't want to reveal your age. So here are some of my favorite things about you
- •You are the only person I know who has a more sarcastic sense of humor than I do and I love that
- •You always help othersEx: Proofing papers for me, teaching me photography, etc, etc
- •You have taken me to some of the coolest places I have ever beenAnd I love all of our adventures together
A+ in procrastination
- •Paint my nailsThen paint them agin because I didn't like how they looked at first
- •Eat some queso
- •Watch 5ish episodes of Criminal Minds
- •Attempt to donate bloodBut fail and instead almost pass out
Feels kinda braggy (is that a real word) but 💁. In no particular order
- •A chubby Jew from the upper west side
- •And that's all.
Better late than never
- •Hello! My name is RebeccaAnd this is me with my cute little baby nephew
- •I'm 17 (almost 18), a senior in high school, and live in IndianaAnd yes, the almost 18 is very important
- •In my free time I like to watch The OfficeI have watched this show at least 5 times.