Already on li.st? Open in app.
Alternative Title: Reasons Why I Hate Cake
- •Ugh, where do I begin?
- •It's SO overrated.
- •I feel ashamed for even making a list about cake because then I am giving it more attention than I think it deserves.
- •Harry PotterPlease don't kill me for saying so! I know he is a hero and loyal and a good friend, and I truly admire him for those qualities, but he is also somewhat arrogant and self-righteous and those qualities would annoy me just as much as they did Snape.
- •Cady HeronI'm sure she learned her lesson by the end of the movie, but she never thinks for herself. She only ever did anything because someone else convinced her to: Janice and Damien convinced her to act out a revenge plan on Regina, the Plastics convinced her to be mean/popular, Ms. Norberry convinced her to join Mathletes for extra credit, and the Mathletes convinced her to go to the Spring Fling. Cady is good at math but otherwise probably not a good role model.
- •Amelia BediliaThree words, Amelia: GET IT TOGETHER. She would be a fun patner in crime, but I would never hire her as a housekeeper.
- •I was just trying to figure out what Hedwig's role is in Harry Potter...Is she more of a character because Harry thought of her as a friend or is she more of a mail-carrying prop? Cuz really she was just kinda there. But I guess she was intelligent too? Or is she supposed to represent some bigger symbol in life? I have never had a pet, so I really don't understand human-animal relationships at all so I am just really having a hard time right now.
- •...and then I realized...
- •...Hedwig's name...
Mandy is a treasure.
- •"I'm missin' you like candayyyyayayayyyy"Her song "Candy" is so sweet and catchy
- •"Crush" is so realAnd the music video is sooooo late 90s early 2000s, if you're into that sort of thing
- •BTW one of her albums is actually called "So Real" with a great song called "So Real"
On our worst days it can be easy to fall to cynicism and despair, but there is still goodness and love all around us, and it is these beautiful things that give us the strength to go on.
- •LifeLife itself is a beautiful and precious gift. Today we are reminded to treasure it and make the most of it.
- •Emergency workers, volunteers, donors, and anyone else who helps in these situationsPraying for you every day.
- •Our home, Earth
We all know Ginger, Baby, Sporty, Posh, and Scary, but what if there were MORE? What would their nicknames be?
- •Spooki SpiceYes, with an I instead of a Y. She and Scary would be quite the power duo.
- •Sexi SpiceAgain, with an I instead of a Y.
- •Silky SpiceFor her smooth as silk vocals
Who comes up with these things? I may or may not actually own some or all of these colors...
- •Sugar Daddy, EssieSo... pink?
- •Romper Room, EssieWTH is a romper room?
- •Bond With Whomever, EssieRisqué!
Requested by @kate81
- •First of all, did you know that "Ben" has no sense of smell or taste?How on earth does one succeed at making ice cream without smelling or tasting it?!
- •Somehow, two dudes understand me on an emotional-gastronomical level better than most people I know or at least better than all the other men I know.Whether I'm happy, sad, angry, hormonal, or even just normal, somehow they anticipated these feelings by creating the perfect ice cream flavor to accompany them. Very suspicious....
- •My local grocery store just happens to have a buy one get one free sale on Ben and Jerry's ice cream every month within a day or two of my own "time of the month."Coincidence? I think not.
- •That's all I got. More conspiracy to come.
I just really like olives, and I have strong opinions about them.
Don't let others make you feel bad for loving the things you love. ✌❤
- •Loving the Backstreet BoysKTBSPA
- •Loving AmericaWhat better way to exercise my freedom than by posting a pic of my Boys wearing red, white, and blue and calling it America?
- •Consuming chocolate, coffee, wine, or beerThey're good for you! Ever hear of mental health?