Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
Some things in life are just too good to scroll past.
- •Ahh, the recipe for half-moon cookies, as upstate New Yorkers call them. You city-dwellers might know them better as black-and-white cookies.Taking screenshots is the primary way I save recipes I come across these days.
- •I am a huge Backstreet Boys fan...Every time I come across a song that wasn't released I the US or that isn't on the particular version of the BSB CD I have, I freak. "In Your Arms" is one of these songs, so I took this screenshot in order to remember the title and look up later.
- •Sometimes when I take a crazy online quiz, I screenshot the results.Also, who wouldn't want to save a picture of J.K. Rowling to their phone?
- •Just made me laugh
- •As I said, I am a hug fan of BSB...At one point or another in my life, I have decided that one Boy or another was my favorite, but, as an adult, I have become particularly infatuated with Kevin. I took this screenshot because it was a great picture of Kevin (and the inside of his house...)
- •Oh, Kevin. You beast!
- •The Grinch just says what everyone's really thinking.
- •Some really good advice
- •One of the most poignant pieces of art I have ever seenIf you are as obsessed with Target as I am, you know.