BEST BABY SHOWER GIFTS
- •Lanolin Nipple CreamNot really something that will get you oohs and ahhs but something the new mom is definitely going to need. If you're getting up close and personal throw in some Perineum ice pads and stool softeners.
- •BoppyNot just for feeding the little one. As he grows you can prop him against it. Or use it to rest your laptop on when you work from home post pregnancy.
- •Muslin Swaddle BlanketsYou really can't have enough of these. My friend even used one of her son's as a scarf.
- •A variety of bottlesYou don't know which one will work best so if you give several different kinds the new parents can try several.
- •Homemade itemsThe blankets, toys, burp cloths, bibs, artwork, etc. that friends and family made are treasured.
- •Changing pad linersThese washable liners go on top of your padded changing table pad so when little one pees/poops/spits up on it you can just change that and not have to worry about having a cold bare pad.
- •Swing/rocker/bouncy chairYou're going to want somewhere to put that baby when you need a second. The bouncer chair is great because you can move it around. The swing is great because it puts them to sleep.
- •Coffee giftcardLeaving the house for the first(and second, and third) time after having a baby can be scary. It's easier if you have an easy destination that you can stop in or drive thru. And every new parent needs coffee.
- •When in doubt stick to the registry