THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
I wish I was like Oprah and this list was classy like "vanilla almond soy organic gluten free candles" and "fair trade sustainable cotton pashmina" but I'm not that cool. Or rich.
- •Flannel shirtsCall me Basic (looked that up, thanks urban dictionary!) but I love flannel in fall!
- •The RiflemanOld western TV show staring Chuck Connors.
- •Sea salt and turbino sugar chocolate covered almondsThanks Trader Joes, 3 almonds per serving is highly satisfying and I never eat these by the handful.
- •Bubble bathsCurrently listing (hey, is listing the new googling?) from the tub. Here's hoping I don't drop my iPhone. Also, my Aveeno Baby bubble bath is awesome.
- •ChapstickThe original. Black wrapper.
- •KindleI know I'm way behind the times here but the kindle is awesome. I didn't like reading on my iPad because it was so bright, this is a vast improvement. Still prefer a hard copy but the kindle is great when you can't get to the bookstore/library. And that brings me to....
- •Amazon PrimeI love free 2 day shipping. Dog food, diapers, diamond rings on Amazon. Okay, maybe not dog food.
- •Yuengling Ice CreamBet you didn't know they made ice cream. They're not just in the beer business. I might even like it better than Ben and Jerrys.