AMERICAN THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR AFTER BEING GONE SIX MONTHS
Cultural shocking myself really badly with Los Angeles first, and then rural eastern North Carolina. *banjo music intensifies*
- •In-n-outHop off the plane at LAX and we're going straight there. (Animal style everything 👏🏽)
- •Going for a run aloneNot a thing for ladiez in the Middle East. Or workout classes at all (coming for you, pop physique.)
- •Yoga pants in publicI have NO SHAME.
- •BrunchWith bottomless mimosas
- •Not taking taxisAnd not getting proposed to every time I want to go anywhere
- •Shops being open before 9amLaid back Arab culture means you're not getting anything done before 10am. ANYTHING.
- •Better church musicChris tomlin and hymns from the 1800s are the only thing my church slogs through here. Coming for you, hillsong.
- •GuacamoleNuff said