Less verb conjugations and more things-I-will-actually use.
- •HabibiThe Arabic version of "bae," also "habaebae" or "ha🐝🐝" or "habeebz." I call everyone habibi and I'm never going to stop. It's the perfect word. Habibi.
- •HaramNot to be confused with "HHHHAAARRRRAAHHHHHMMM" which means "sin" or "shameful." Haram means "bless your heart," which as any southerner knows, further translates to, "you poor, dumb idiot."
- •YallaIt means everything from "let's go," to "hurry up," to "come here." Say it loud and fast and multiple times.
- •Insha'allah"If God wills it." But it means everything from "I really hope so," to "never gonna happen." It's like the verbal form of responding Maybe on Facebook.
- •YaROWbeeOMG, but more fun to shout.
- •NeekThe verb "to fuck." Finally, the "dual plural" pronoun make sense.
- •WullahIt means "that's great," but with the cadence of Levantine Arabic, it always sounds super sarcastic and bitchy - but it's sincere.
- •MabsootSuggested by @Jeremy
- •Subhanallah'Glory to god'. Example uses : you see a beautiful girl and compliment 'subhanallah'. For allah has made you so beautiful.Suggested by @mkz