Bergesh forest + cave hike
Another photo list! Today I hiked in the Bergesh forest in northern Jordan with a few friends. I'm slowly trying to work through the full Jordan trail (from the Syrian border to Aqaba), piece by piece.
- •Entrance of the caveI feel like I've seen a horror movie about this...
- •Spooky stalactitesSadly I didn't get more pictures because I was trying not to die / get separated from the group / get attacked by bats
- •Isn't the Middle East all sand?The northern Jordan valley is very lush!
- •Sooo greeeeen
- •Mostly shady hikingThankfully - it was like 36 degrees Celsius!!
- •Casual Roman ruinsJust chillin
- •More ruinsUgh we see these all the time nbd
- •Overlooking the valley
- •Hiked all the way down...
- •Casual "I climbed this" photo
- •Basically sprinted to the bus
- •And had lunch at our guide's home😍