Blue Ridge Parkway
I post a lot of bombings and serious stuff, but I promise I do fun things too! Hiking is one of my favorite activities, and Asheville, NC is one of my favorite places. My fam and I went hiking at a couple spots along the Blue Ridge Parkway this weekend for my birthday and it was... Amazing.
- •Near the Asheville Visitors CenterThey had a "banjo through the years" exhibit so I was THRILLED 😍
- •I'm obsessed with how green everything is in America.
- •Blue Ridge Parkway, headed toward Craggy Gardens
- •I see you, poison ivy
- •My brother drove up from Athens for the weekendHe's currently curing cancer at UGA but found time to see me two weekends in a row!!! ❤️
- •... So we took a bunch of selfies
- •Mountain roads
- •It's just so... Blue.
- •And so green!
- •Headed toward Crabtree Falls...
- •Crabtree Falls!
- •More Crabtree Falls
- •Mini-waterfall on the hike back
- •In Little Switzerland, NC
- •Lil pupper waiting at the doorBye mountains! See you soon!