EXCUSES FOR WHY I HAVEN'T LISTED IN A MONTH
- •Got a grownup/dream jobThe week after ListApp went live, I got my first real job as a journalist here in the Middle East. I'm beyond excited - but working 40+ hours and going into an actual office? Whaaaat? How do people do this?
- •V overwhelmed by "public" ListAppThere's so many people! So many lists! I can't read them all! Gah!
- •Stumbled into a relationshipThe sort that makes you want to stare into someone's eyes instead of at a phone screen. Ugh I'm gross.
- •Stomach bugSickest I've been since I moved to amman... And on my second week on the job? Gotta power through... And collapse as soon as I get home.
- •Figuring out my brand aka overanalyzingShould I post all journalism-y lists? Fun facts about daily life in the Middle East? Political things? Goody silly things? Decisions, decisions... And no lists.
- •The world keeps blowing upLiterally. But a busy news schedule makes for a fried brain at the end of the day. All the things I could think about listing were super bummer-y. It's creatively draining to write so much about bombings and terrorists and people being dicks to refugees.
- •Buuuut enough excuses. I'm back 💁🏽Let's get to list-ing.