I'm tipsy at an airport bar in JFK! Li.st is great! Requests are great! Moving on...
- •SandalwoodTop. #1. Pure sex. Sandalwood everything forever.
- •Jasmine & argeelah smokeJordan, summed up in one messy, shouldn't be beautiful but somehow it is, scent. The hookah smoke is always laymon na3na3 in my memories.
- •BBQ smoke, freshly cut grass, and the heavy wetness of humiditySouthern summer in one scent. Smells like home.
- •PatchouliMy favorite soap is a sandalwood & patchouli blend. I burned patchouli incense in my college house and I'm always overly worried this will come across as too stereotypically-wannabe-hippie.
- •RosemaryThe Watz fam has a giant rosemary bush in our herb garden, and I have fond memories of running out back to snip a few branches to garnish dinner. Once in college, I was gifted a massive bunch of dried rosemary from the owner of Nice Price books. The shop has closed and I know he doesn't remember me, but I always associate the smell of rosemary with kindness.
- •Crisp, clean, Appalachian mountain airMy lungs are instantly purified from years of LA smog and Amman smoke.
- •The cherry-cinnamon sauce in Kabab KarazMy favorite fancy Syrian dish. The most delicious, mouth-watering smell.
- •Burberry BritMy go-to perfume for years - I always feel confident, clean, and ready to kick ass when I wear this - like a sexy spy!
- •LavenderPeace in the storm. I don't "do" essential oils, but I always put a drop of lavender on my pulse points when I can't sleep. Smells like peace.
- •Straight-up, "unscented" Dove soapThe embodiment of clean. Very few soaps/body washes don't stress out my eczema, but I can count of regular, no-frills Dove. Smells simple, unobtrusive, and functional.
- •The crook of your person's neck, when you're truly, madly, deeply in love.Single AF right now, but it's the white whale of favorite scents. Possibly better than sandalwood, but much rarer.