Stressful things about moving back to America
I'm moving back (for good!) on Wednesday - first to NC to see my family, and then D.C. as soon as I find a job. But uh, moving is the worst.
- •Pruning my worldly belongings back down to three suitcasesHow have I amassed so much stuff? How is none of it business professional clothes? What will I wear if I ever get a real job?
- •My computer has decided to stop recognizing wifi hardwareIt's on the very brink of dying, but can it just survive four more work days? Please?
- •FinancesChecking an extra bag, any overstay fees, eating at CDG (merde), lol I don't even want to think about rent in D.C.
- •Moving. And job hunting. And LSAT studying.One would be bad enough.
- •Loooong distance for 2+ months💔
- •Falling out with a former roommate right beforeThree of us moved out on the 15th after discovering one roommate skimming money from our rent/utilities, so I half-packed and am living between two friends' places