THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
This is my first list in two months! I promise I'll get to all my back-logged requests and post some cool stuff again!
- •A text conversationI ~have~ to have a clear "okay I'm going to do this now" or "great / we're confirmed / I will see you then / etc." Dangling conversation threads left on a forever "..." Stress me out way too much.
- •Cleaning dishesMy sink runneth over with plates or it's totally spotless. There is no in-between.
- •A bag of werther's originalsCrunch crunch crunch crunch... Aaaand they're gone.
- •The tea our assistant brings me at workOur coffee/tea guy gets offended if you don't finish your drink. He also brings a new glass of whatever the moment you finish. The week I was sick, I think he somehow got me to drink six glasses of mint tea daily.
- •Biting my nailsIf there's a hangnail or a catch or imperfection, I can't just let the jagged shred hang there!
- •A TV series once I've started itI suffered through all ten episodes of Shannara Chronicles recently because I got in too deep after the first two episodes.
- •Checking my closetsA minor pre-sleep ritual: open and shut all three closets, check behind the curtains, check under the bed. Why? Idk, safety? If I get interrupted, I have to start over.