REASONS WHY I LOVE R KELLY
"My greatest competition is, well, me." - R Kelly
- •He's from the ChiIn the I Believe I Can Fly video he conducts an entire orchestra on the space jam court. Don't tell me that he and Michael Jordan don't hang out all the time.
- •He's an expert lyricistTrapped in the closet has 33 chapters. It's so confusing that Wikipedia has a Venn diagram of who has sex with whom. Oh, and in Chapter 1 R Kelly says closet a total of 18 times.
- •He's actually produced a lot of your favorite songs without you knowingSeriously. Look it up. He's worked with everyone from Michael Jackson to Whitney Houston to Britney Spears.
- •He's very humble"Every boy, every girl, every child around the world from the 90's until today was made off me." That's a lyric from one of my newer favorite songs called Shut Up from the Black Panties album. You can't make this stuff up.
- •Ignition (remix) and Bump and GrindI can't be the only one that knows all the words to both of these songs. Also, if you can sit through these and not start dancing you're just stone cold.
- •"Cause hey, I'm black, handsome, I sing, plus I'm rich, and I'm a flirt!"Suggested by @dandylyons