WHAT I'M READING THIS MORNING
Internet tastes better when shared. What's on your rounds today?
- •Anna Hezel interviewed Carrie Brownstein about her rad new memor
- •Video game voice actress Laura Bailey talks about how she got the gig
- •Smart people who know discuss editors' roles and responsibilities w/r/t equity and diversity in publishing
- •The 109-year-old oldest woman in Scotland says the key to longevity is "eat your porridge and avoid men."
- •Female producers and directors increase female hiring.http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/artsbeat/2015/10/27/female-producers-and-directors-mean-female-crew-members-film-study-finds/?_r=0&referer=Suggested by @Lynnie
- •I am fun.Both pro- and anti- Hillary people may find this piece funny http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/i-am-fun-51731Suggested by @LizDawson