I Should Know Better
and I do. but I do these things anyway.
- •buy a plane ticket for thanksgiving in OctoberI go to my hometown for thanksgiving. every year. why buy a ticket for $200 less in July when I can just wait until October instead? 💸💸
- •make excuses when complimented"oh, this? it was on sale, it doesn't really fit. my make up is such a mess though, my hair fell apart, I'm not used to this humidity" SHUT UP BRAIN AND SAY THANK YOU🙏🏻
- •say yes when I mean nosocial events, "can you just do me a favor," yoga, "doesn't camping sound fun?" ⛺️
- •say no when I mean yesnerdy things, "does it offend you when," cheese, "are you already bored?" 😑
- •visiting my excasual always sounds so leisurely. then you realize that in addition to casual, leisurely sex with someone familiar who knows you and smells good, you are also casually, forcefully stomping all over your heart and halting the possibility of a real relationship outside of this unhealthy, casual, leisurely, mess 💔💔
- •(but he does smell good)