Reasons that I hate altering bridesmaid dresses
I am altering a bridesmaid dress right now.
- •1. Altering a bridesmaid dress is the act of turning an ill fitting dress that the owner hates into a well fitting dress that the owner hates.
- •2. There is an 89% chance that the dress will only ever be worn for 8-12 hours.
- •96% of bridesmaid dresses are made from polyester. This means that they will spend approximately 60 hours being produced, shipped and tailored, 9 hours being begrudgingly worn, and then 150 years decomposing in a landfill.
- •Are you a soon to be bride? End the tyranny. Keep the maids, ditch the antiquated tradition of matching chiffon dresses.
- •Look how cool these girls look in their own comfortable and non-matching dresses: