Are they really guilty if you're willing to admit them to cyberspace?
- •Calling Hot Chocolate 'HoCho'I'm not sure why it is so satisfying, but oh boy it is.
- •Using the Eggplant Emoji OftenAnd without context. I wish I had a more refined sense of humour.
- •Jeremy KyleI wish I could say I'm one of the few English speaking humans that doesn't love Jeremy Kyle. I do. If only for Graham.
- •Songs by Drag Queens.75% of them are terrible and yet there I am, being able to perfectly recite the rap verse in RuPauls's 'peanut butter'.
- •Making a Good PunI'm not even sure if I feel guilty about this pleasure.