THINGS I'M GLAD I RECENTLY REVISITED
Some things that I'm glad I stumbled upon again in the past few weeks. Reviewing old favorites can often bring new insights.
- •Kate Tempest on All Songs ConsideredI love how she talks about connecting with an audience. I would use this in a homiletics (preaching) class. http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2015/06/16/413987379/guest-dj-kate-tempest-on-the-power-of-words
- •Nadia Bolz-Weber Ash Wednesday Sermon from 2014I don't really remember sermons (sorry preachers), but I remember this. So. Damn. Good. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nadiabolzweber/2014/03/ash-wednesday-sermon-on-truth-dust-babies-and-funerals/
- •Network (Written by Paddy Chayefsky. Directed by Sidney Lumet)Love the performances (especially Faye Dunaway). Also one of my favorite scripts. http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0074958/
- •Pleased to Meet You by The ReplacementsDo I even need to explain why this album is good? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleased_to_Meet_Me
- •Should I go to grad school flowchart by Matt Thomas