All about my name!
- •My name is Sarina
- •Many people mispronounce as Sabrina or Sierra
- •Also commonly misspelled as Serena
- •It derives from Sarah, a Hebrew name that means "princess"
- •I was named after my Aunt Sally, my Mom's best friend.Her real name is Sarah, so Sarina = little Sarah.
- •In popular culture, I share my name with a badass tennis player (Serena Williams) and a fictional character from a book series and TV show (Serena van der Woodsen from Gossip Girl)
- •My middle name is Bernadette, named after St. Bernadette of LourdesMy family is Catholic
- •My confirmation name is Cecilia, for St. Cecilia, the patron saint of music
- •My mom chose my name and my Dad was in favor!
- •When I was younger, I wanted my name to be Chloe
- •Now, I would choose Naomi as my first name
- •Common nicknames - Reen, reenie bot, sarcarr (first and last name) SARK
- •I love my name!And I'm honored to be named after my aunt.