PLACES YOU'VE FALLEN ASLEEP
Requested by Hannah! True accounts right here. Excluding all beds, couches and car rides.
- •Floor of Avalon LibraryI distinctly remember waking up to a woman in a yellow shirt asking me if I was okay. All good!
- •My car in parking lotsThis happens too often. Before I get out of my car sometimes I take a nap. Last week it was before I had to return one thing at urban outfitters. When I commuted to Temple it happened a lot right after class a little nap in the parking lot.
- •Bathroom floor after I take a showerAll wrapped up in towels
- •Grateful Dead concertJust tired and needed to lay down
- •Phillies Game junior year of HSAgain quick nap
- •Molly Kleins shore house stairsUnsure about this but I do remember it happening
- •Lawn of Susquehanna Bank CenterThis is inevitable. After a long day of drinking vodka and lemonade mixed drinks in a parking lot, it's just bound to happen during the concert.