FAV WAYS UBER DRIVERS HAVE GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND THE 5-STAR CALL OF DUTY
In the past 2 months.
- •The 22 foot iPhone charger, waiting for me in the backseat--thus showing an understanding of the only reason I actually use uber.
- •A trip through the Taco Bell drive thru
- •A driver having his terrifically cute 6 year old son tag along in the front seat and watching him play with action figures, thus distracting you from the wedding you're running late for.
- •The driver, saying the phrase "you like DMX?" And then playing It's Dark And Hell Is Hot. ON CD.
- •An aux cord for me to play bangers, followed by the driver asking me to share a playlist with him on Spotify
- •A driver, as soon as the ride is over, giving me his card, telling me "text me if you want a cheaper ride than this uber bullshit"
- •An uberX that is a wagoneer.
- •Highly irresponsible, unprofessional driver road rage, preferably on a busy highway, traffic-filled bridge, or while driving by a church.
- •Any story about how Giuliani ruined everything
- •Any commentary, shitting on drivers that are wholly dependent on GPS
- •No gum or water, but those little boxes of assorted cereal as car snacks.
- •Promising me that there's no traffic in the tunnel. AND THEN BEING RIGHT.
- •Dropping me off and not asking me to rate him 5 stars, because they know they're getting 5 stars.
- •An "I've been waiting here for 5 minutes, where are you" text by way of "we doin this, or no?"