Misconceptions I had as a Child
A compilation by myself, Gaby, Dakota, and Tiff.
- •I feared I was going to be on fire a lot...We did "Stop, drop, and roll" so much in school, I thought I would be on fire more often.
- •I thought I would meet more people who went to boarding school.Maybe because I watched a lot of movies where the kids went to a boarding school? I don't know.
- •That when people burned a CD, they were literally burning a CD.
- •Expecting everyone in high school to be hot based on how hot all the high schoolers in the OC were.
- •That people ate frozen pizzas frozen..."Tiff, would you like a frozen pizza?" "No! Why would I want to eat a frozen pizza?!"
- •The Bible was not written by God.
- •The difference between condoms and condos.