Already on li.st? Open in app.
If I ever made you a mix CD it probably drew heavily from these
- 1.Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little PillThe first CD I ever bought!
- 2.Weird Al Yankovich - Bad Hair DayThe second CD I ever bought
- 3.The Rent OBCRIt's not a soundtrack!!!! See also: my bootleg cassette tapes.
Thanks 4 keeping it real teens
- •"Why are you using someone else's characters? Why didn't you make up your own thing? You guys aren't very creative."
- •"I feel triggered that there aren't any male characters."
- •"I have never heard of any of those characters."
- •Lookin fly for a Rorschach test
Thanks, Cheryl Strayed!
- •I met a thru-hiker who, unprompted by me, told me he once met Rob Lowe at a USC game and Rob was very nice.
- •A thru-hiker whose trail name is The Maine Man ("because I'm from Maine and I think in the main man") taught me how to use the bear cables.
- •It rained every day but the last day.Like, a lot.
(In order of frequency of use.)
- 1.Concerned grandmother.
- 2.Princess Daisy after her car has been hit with a projectile in Mario Kart.
- 3.Chipper teen unprepared to babysit an actual baby.
- •I like everyone involved with both & wish they would stop fighting with each other
- •I think they would both be improved by the addition of Mark Ruffalo
- •I'm already tired of talking about both of them & exhausted by the thought of months more of talking about them before they're over
- •We booked it for $40/night.
- •The faucet is not like, totally attached to the sink, but it mostly is.
- •There is a big sign saying there is a $10 charge to take breakfast food back to your room.
In rough order of importancs
- 1.Agent Carter
- 2.Finish Worst Bestseller book
- 3.Catch up on The Flash
- •A batch of Chex Mix
- •A double batch of peppermint bark
- •A pot of lentil & roasted garlic soup
Fight me nerds
- 6.Oliver QueenUgh
- 5.Harrison WellsHe made everyone so sad
- 4.Detective LanceHis plot-convenient moral flip-flopping is infuriating