PLANS FOR MY DAY OFF
I'm sooo busy.
- •Honor our veterans(By calling my dad & seeing if he needs help with his iTunes)
- •Attend a matinee of The MartianThe best part of random weekdays off is uncrowded movie matinees!!
- •Finish reading WinterAhhh! I hope everything works out okay for my fave Space Teens!
- •Gaze lovingly at my catHe is very handsome.
- •Read one of the other 500 books I have checked out?All my holds came in at once PLUS I have a Worst Bestsellers book PLUS there's television
- •Watch the Hamilton 60 minutes episodeAnd cry about it probably.
- •Catch up on my storiesI hope Victor Garber is doing okay on The Flash.
- •Clean my bathroom??This should be a higher priority than it actually is.
- •Yoga classUnless the Y is closed for Veteran's Day? They're not, are they? If they are: pretend to do a yoga DVD but mostly just stare at my cat.
- •Stare at my phone for hours before bedEventually pass out. In AMERICA.