THOUGHTS I HAVE WHILE ON HOLD WITH HEALTHCARE.GOV
The worst the worst the worst
- •I confirmed my renewal with my provider. Why do I have to call and confirm with the government?
- •Don't tell me my wait time is 20 minutes. I've been on hold for 44:12 now.
- •You say "if you'd like to speak to a representative, say 'representative'" so I do. Clearly. You don't understand me 3 times and so automatically send me to a representative. To wait. FOREVER. FOR EV ER.
- •The endless loop of this "peaceful" music is making me want to punch something
- •The next available representative is actually going to assist someone else because that's how lines work. They aren't going to assist me until I get to the front of this line, by which point I'm probably going to fall asleep
- •I should have called in the middle of the night. But I can't hang up now and do that because I've already been on hold for 48:40
- •This is how I'm spending my Friday evening.
- •This. After 60 minutes, this.