Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @bjnovak
- 1.Christian BaleThe extreme physical and emotional transformations this man goes through for his roles are insane. I respect someone who throws themselves so fully into what they love to do. It doesn't help that the results usually make some pretty damn good cinema.
- 2.Mila JovovichI know she's not out there making blockbuster hits, but I always find myself seeing her movies. I think it's because she seems like a genuine person who just likes to fucking act, and I enjoy her performance even if it's cheesy. Also, her Alice in Resident Evil is who I want to be when I grow up. Also, The Fifth Element. Who can hate that? No one I'll be associated with by Jove.
- 3.Leonardo DicaprioMaybe he's got a spot in my heart because I grew up loving him on Growing Pains, Titanic, What's Eating Gilbert Grape.... Or maybe it's just because he's LEONARDO GD DICAPRIO. When he finally wins that Oscar I will NOT be the girl saying "oh man I haven't seen that yet." You were always the husband I wanted to end up with when playing MASH, Leo. I won't let you down.
One of those days where maybe it's better just to be single and watch Law & Order: SVU reruns without pants on.
- 1.I didn't swipe right for you, I swiped right for your dog. (Or your precious little old grandma. I'm a sucker for cute pets and grandmas.)
- 2.Oh you "cleverly" quoted Ron Burgundy in your tag line? Excuse me while I go set something on fire.
- 3.Oooh a Ke$ha reference!! Très original. I'll tell you what's going down - my libido.