ACTORS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO SEE A MOVIE
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Christian BaleThe extreme physical and emotional transformations this man goes through for his roles are insane. I respect someone who throws themselves so fully into what they love to do. It doesn't help that the results usually make some pretty damn good cinema.
- •Mila JovovichI know she's not out there making blockbuster hits, but I always find myself seeing her movies. I think it's because she seems like a genuine person who just likes to fucking act, and I enjoy her performance even if it's cheesy. Also, her Alice in Resident Evil is who I want to be when I grow up. Also, The Fifth Element. Who can hate that? No one I'll be associated with by Jove.
- •Leonardo DicaprioMaybe he's got a spot in my heart because I grew up loving him on Growing Pains, Titanic, What's Eating Gilbert Grape.... Or maybe it's just because he's LEONARDO GD DICAPRIO. When he finally wins that Oscar I will NOT be the girl saying "oh man I haven't seen that yet." You were always the husband I wanted to end up with when playing MASH, Leo. I won't let you down.
- •Matthew McConaugheyI would watch him sit in an empty room and read the phone book for hours. For personal, professional, and sexual reasons.
- •Shailene WoodleySaying this woman has acting chops is an understatement. She has the ability to fully transform herself in any role and just sweeps you up right into that world with her.
- •Kevin SpaceyHe is the king. End of story. Name a Kevin Spacey role you've hated - not character, but his performance. I dare you.
- •Melissa McCarthyShe is funny as hell and unapologetically herself. I admire her so much as a woman and an actor. It's hard to be a funny woman, especially a funny full-figured woman. She is amazing