Great Friendship Milestones, in No Particular Order
This Halloween marked the 1 year anniversary of the friendship between myself and a girl who is now one of my closest pals. WHAT A RIDE THIS YEAR HAS BEEN. Let's see how far we've come.
- •Making each other mix CD'sTypically following the generic "interests" convo.
- •Going on gym runs togetherYou know it's getting real when you let yourselves sweat like animals in front of each other.
- •First time getting trashed togetherInebriation creates special bonds. Point of no return.
- •Having lazy days togetherThis is code for "beating the hangover together."
- •Getting into all the gritty details of each other's sex lives
- •Getting into all the gritty details of each other's romantic livesSignificantly worse than the former, contrary to popular belief.
- •Peeing in the same room
- •When your shitty nicknames finally stick
- •Picking up small mannerisms and catchphrases from each other
- •Meeting the college friends they always talk aboutAnd finally being able to put faces to all those names!
- •Showing up at their place without calling aheadBecause either you know when they're home or at this point you already have a key to their front door.