Already on li.st? Open in app.
My sister and I have been talking about decorating the house, on a budget. Here's some ideas before I forget!!
- •Home made vanityFor our rooms!! Love this idea.
- •TV standInstead of buying another tv stand, this is a great space saving idea for our living room!!
- •Great room dividerAnd light source without having to get another lamp!!
You know that one group of friends that no matter what you do or where you go, there's always fun and laughs!! This group of girls is that bunch for me!! Never a dull moment
- •Lex & MariaThe one friends you click with the first time you meet them!!
- •These girls always make things so much fun
- •Okay, we had a little too much fun with our pictures lol
This list is about how my other sister acts so much like KimKardian(West)
- •She's high maintenanceShe likes having nice things. Whether it's make up, shoes, technology, or clothes...she will do her best to get it. 😉
- •She's our mom's bffNo really?! They are bffs. We call them Kim & Kris.
- •When it comes to food she can eat it all and still stay thin!!
We all have siblings that have different personalities and traits then we do. In my family each of us are unique in our own way. As the oldest, I'm bossy yet very passive and quiet. My sisters on the other hand not so much. This one is about one specifically and when she reads this she'll know who she is..☺️
- •She's selflessWe tend to call her selfish because she's not shy to say no or just do her. But at the end of the day, when we call on her for anything...she's there in anyway she can be.
- •She's independentShe doesn't let anyone or anything dictate her lifestyle or decisions.
- •She's a boss bitch💁🏻Like Blair Waldorf, she runs this bitch. Or so she thinks lol.
Normally Monday's are not horrible for me...BUT today was a different story!!! 😭😔😒
- •Everything was going well...I woke up early, got the boys up and ready early& we were all out the door by 7am!! (On time for once)
- •And then I thought my purse was stolenAs I gathered my stuff to put in the car, my passenger door looked like it had been open or not shut properly. It freaked me out because I couldn't remember if I left my purse in my car or took it out.
- •As we were on our way to school, my tire blew😒😤While getting on the off ramp to the freeway, I heard this loud noise. My mind was already panicking at the thoughts of my purse being stolen the noise brought me out of a daze. As we gained speed, there was a weird, loud noise. I pulled over and had my brother check. Sure enough, my back passenger tire had blew. We were stuck!! 😭
Nobody gets married planning to get divorced. But it happens. And when it does it's something nobody can prepare you for.
- •No matter what you'll be sadAt first...but then your sad spells will come and go. Let it happen though, it's part of your healing.
- •You'll be angry but don't let it make you bitterVoice your anger to the right people. Don't let it fester within you. Festering your anger only leads to trouble which is not good amid a divorce in any circumstance.
- •If your ex is dating someone right away, DON'T compare yourselfYes you'll wonder what it is about that person that makes their relationship work and yet yours ended...but honestly, who cares?! Don't drive yourself crazy over such questions that aren't meant to be answered.
- •Spice up your lifeThis seriously, spiced up my life at 7 years old!! These girls were life!! Sleepovers and birthday parties consisted of their songs. Yes, we all chose who we wanted to be, I called Sporty Spice, and we all sang at the top our lungs to Wannabe.😂
- •Y2K & BSBThese boys, my God!! 😍🔥 I remember choreographing and coming up with my own performances(with my sisters and cousins of course) to the songs on this album!! Good times!!
- •Bye, Bye, ByeThis album was 🔥. It was honestly difficult for me to choose between BSB and these guys!!
We all learn something new everyday, or almost everyday. Here are some take aways of what I learned in (and out) of the classroom this semester.
- •Manage your time..I suck at managing my time and knowing where to start. Especially, when I have a HUGE list of "To Do's" waiting for me to tackle. Lesson: start by doing ONE, just one, thing on your list and go from there!!
- •Study?!If you have children, like I do, make time to study away from home. At home your intentions are good but trust me, there are so many distractions waiting for you there. From house work to chores to cooking and cleaning...oh, and parenting. Stay at school and get 'er done!!
- •Team work makes the dream work!After meeting new friends/peers, make time to study and work with them. Whether before, between, or even after class. There's something about working with others that's helps you work better. (At least for me, anyway)