Albums that changed my life
- •Spice up your lifeThis seriously, spiced up my life at 7 years old!! These girls were life!! Sleepovers and birthday parties consisted of their songs. Yes, we all chose who we wanted to be, I called Sporty Spice, and we all sang at the top our lungs to Wannabe.😂
- •Y2K & BSBThese boys, my God!! 😍🔥 I remember choreographing and coming up with my own performances(with my sisters and cousins of course) to the songs on this album!! Good times!!
- •Bye, Bye, ByeThis album was 🔥. It was honestly difficult for me to choose between BSB and these guys!!
- •It's Britney, bitch. 💁🏼Oops...I did it Again was my favorite of all favs!! Absolutely loved the music video!!
- •3LWTaking it back to 5th or 6th grade...
- •Does it ever drive you crazy..just how fast the night changes??This album was one of the first that I bought from OneD. This album got me hooked.