ALL FIVE ORTHODONTIC RUBBER BANDS I HAVE TO WEAR, BEST TO WORST
I wear braces.
- •Cross bite on my leftStandard, hasn't caused me any trouble, other than that everyone thought it was saliva in 9th grade.
- •Diagonal molar-to-molar on my leftNot sure why this was added. Came as a surprise, but is discrete and doesn't hurt.
- •Cross bite on my rightStandard like the one on the left, but (my own fault) a lower brace frequently breaks on this side, and this band has pulled my teeth out of alignment.
- •Diagonal molar-to-molar, second to last on my rightCried getting these on. Tears dripped up my face.
- •Diagonal molar-to-molar, last molar on my rightThis one hurts. It is rotating my molar, spinning it on its gummy axis. Also throws the symmetry off.