FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MY COLLEGE TOWN
Requested by @EmmaClare
- •5. The art house theaterIt's been closed for a year. But it was there once.
- •4. The smell of manureReminds me that local farming is important, and also reminds me that I am against the cow farming industry.
- •3. The fog hornEchoes through the valley as ships pass through. Not sure where the body of water is.
- •2. The squirrels and chipmunksThey're everywhere.
- •1. The squipsquunksThe sterile squirrel-chipmunk hybrids. Adorable!