REAL PEOPLE WITH HARRY POTTER-SOUNDING NAMES
- •Grinling GibbonsSeventeenth-century Dutch-English carver, often furnished Sir Christopher Wren's buildings. A detail-oriented artist. He would be an unpopular Care of Magical Creatures substitute teacher.
- •Yolanda GamppThe Canadian host of the wonderful YouTube series "How To Cake It." One time she made a cake that looked like a bratwurst with sauerkraut. Interestingly, also a detail-oriented artist... She'd be a popular ballad singer like Celestina Warbeck.
- •Thomas MiddleditchAn excellent comedian ('Silicon Valley') with an excellent British name. Would be a Hogwarts student, a good Quidditch player, but not too good. Would be petrified by the basilisk.
- •Jeanne TripplehornAn Emmy nominated actor. Would be a reliable and ethical reporter for the Daily Prophet.
- •June SquibbKind of obvious because squib is like a Harry Potter word. She'd be a squib, I guess, but she'd be chill and supportive.