glimpses into my childhood
I wasn't the sharpest
- •I asked my dad what prostitution meansHe said he'll tell me later. Still waiting.
- •I got an extra mark by mistake on my Maths paper in 6th grade so I went and told my teacher, hoping she'd tell me to keep the extra mark for my honestyShe corrected her mistake.
- •A crow landed on my head and sat there for a secondI screamed.
- •My sister summarised the first book of Harry Potter for me and somehow I left that conversation with the impression that Snape was a mean student and Malfoy was a mean teacher
- •I went to the store with my cousin once to buy ice-cream and she mentioned she's never been chased by dogs (strays)We got chased by dogs. It was the ice-cream, apparently.