THINGS I BELIEVE ABOUT SEVERUS SNAPE
idk why this is my first list but I woke up in the morning and realised too many people call him black or white. sorry, no. he's gray
- •Not someone to pigeonhole.Post The Prince's Tale everyone seemed to pendulum-swing in either direction. Either terrible child-abuser, obsessed-lover or poor baby bullied by James Potter and cheated out of the love of his life
- •He lies to VOLDEMORT for the ORDERReading the last book again made me appreciate just how cray Voldy is and what risks Snape took. Solely for a dead woman's memory? K BUT STILL
- •"Sometimes, I think we sort too soon."Whatever other issues I have with Dumbledore, this line has always intrigued me. If Snape had been sorted into Gryffindor (he's certainly capable of being brave for a cause he believes in) it makes for a very interesting AU
- •LIVING THE LIFE OF A SPY IN A WORLD WITH OCCLUMENCY AND VERITASERUM AND UNBREAKABLE VOWSAnd a crazy, jealous Bellatrix
- •Buuut then you look back and remember other things
- •Hermione's teethHe sees no difference? Probably cuz his big nose is getting in the way
- •Neville, in generalHow DARE you
- •WEREWOLF ASSIGNMENTS AND MAKING LUPIN LOSE HIS JOBThe best DADA teacher cannot stand in the face of a 15y/o boy's animosity? Grow up.
- •And a shit load of other stuff, I'm sure. I haven't read the old books in a while
- •But look at this list
- •He's gray
- •In the complete sense of the wordYou cannot separate the two. Nope.
- •Also RIP Alan Rickman
- •My very random virginal list