FOODS THAT ODDLY TASTE BETTER WHEN EATEN WITH YOUR HANDS
Who's got 2 thumbs and wants to use them to help transport food into her mouth?
- •WafflesEssentially an open-faced sandwich! Except when using syrup, in which case they should be dunked.
- •Lamb chopsFork and knife are futile here.
- •Cake, pie, quiche..If it's in the shape of a triangle, I'm going to feel more satisfied eating it like a slice of pizza.
- •Rice (or any other grains, when you're down to the last few bites)Stop trying to push them up against the side of your plate and start being real.
- •On a related note, those awesome clumps of couscous that form when you're done fluffingMust be grabbed daintily or else they will explode. Couldn't think of a more attractive word for "clumps."
- •Roasted veggiesA few minutes after they've come out of the oven. How can one resist? Also someone please explain how to cut asparagus.
- •Sizzling hot fried salami on trip, after you picked it out of the dirtSuggested by @hmans