WHAT'S THE DILL WITH CANADIAN SNACKS?
Torontonian @hmans took me to her supermarket and these salty/sour/savory snacks beckoned me.
- •These pickle chips are your most basic. A gateway, if you will.
- •A very Canadian combo. I 💚 Spitz. Suck the flavor off and then awkwardly try to extract a tiny sunflower seed with your teeth.
- •Try saying "cheesy pickle popcorn" 10x fast as you enjoy this bizarre snack.
- •In true Doritos fashion, this chip is flavored with only the most XTREME pickles.
- •Crispers are the Canadian wheat thin. You can't go wrong with these guys, although I prefer the All Dressed version.