Guilty Movie Confessions
I know I am not supposed to admit these
- •SOME LIKE IT HOT isn't funny
- •BODY HEAT is better than DOUBLE INDEMNITY
- •CHARLIE CHAPLIN is to be admired but isn't remotely humorous
- •WHAT'S UP DOC is better than BRINGING UP BABY
- •No one wants to ever watch Best Picture winners GANDHI or CHARIOTS OF FIRE,Doubt me. I dare you to watch either tonight.
- •No one likes more than 30% of Woody Allen's last 20 films.Most of his fans haven't even seen most of them.
- •I don't get why people love SPACEBALLS or HOCUS POCUSSo You Had to Be There
- •THE PHILADELPHIA STORY and HIS GIRL FRIDAY aren't as witty and charming as we remember them being
- •SUPERMAN: THE MOTION PICTURE is largely unwatchable nowadays.The Brando stuff is stiff and pompous and the Hackman/Beatty stuff is icky.
- •Between IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD and 1941 there are are about 30 minutes of laughs within endless hours of annoyance.
- •Stop telling me how CHINATOWN is the perfect screenplay.It's good, but not the be all.
- •Everything after the intermission in LAWRENCE OF ARABIA is forgettable and a drag.
- •AlienThe first hour was awful.Suggested by @ljb4201