REASONS GOING TO THE MOVIES NOW IS A LIVING HELL ON EARTH
- •The pre-show entertainment that begins before the lights go downWhich is all things no one would watch if they had a choice in the matter played volume that makes conversation impossible What happened to trivia questions?
- •Endless endless trailersI realize most people like seeing trailers (i don't) but i have clocked the trailer time at 25 minutes at some theaters. That's longer than a sitcom episode you're sitting there while they show you ads
- •The millennial sitting next to you will always always take out his/her phoneExtensively on this topic so I won't go down this road again suffice it to say if you do this your sub human and should be deprived of all your civil rights and live your life in a giant pack and play with food and toys thrown in at you
- •People talkingNo one in the world knows how to keep their yaps shut for two seconds anymore
- •And i will be the only one shushing or telling people to shut their damn phonesNo one but me says anything now. No one. Some idiot 22 year old is ruining a night our for hundreds but not one of them will risk looking uncool by saying anything. How did the weight of enforcing standards of entire civilization fall on my shoulders?
- •The fancy premium theaters are filled with yuppie hipsters who think they're at a rave in ibezia
- •Hipster knowing snickers
- •In conclusion: mostly hipsters
- •Sitting next to an old guy that got there 20 minutes early to stew about hipsters and milennialsSuggested by @db