Things I Hated About Batman v Superman
It's been panned by critics, here are some things I hated about it (there were more but I've already started blanking it from my memory)
- •The ill thought out opening titlesWhat was that font? Why was it all in the same weight? Why was it all over the screen?
- •The pointless repetition of the Bruce Wayne origin story
- •Batman's cheesy opening gambit with Superman
- •The way Ben Affleck says 'Luthor'
- •Henry Cavill's serious face looks like he just sharted
- •The embarrassingly blatant product placementEven in the dialogue "I checked your Dropbox"
- •Batman's 'steampunk' desert outfitTrying too hard to be Mad Max
- •Batman's regular outfit (that looks more like a ninja turtle)Incidentally the film was preceded by the trailer for the sequel to that. Looks like another miss...
- •That Jesse Eisenberg was a more convincing villain in The Double than this
- •Coincidentally, the soundtrack sounded like it ripped off The Double more than onceHans Zimmer, why did you even go near this film?! Though I'm glad you did a half-arsed job of it
- •Way too many dream sequences
- •The Nolan-lite endingYes I know he was supposedly Executive Producer (though I don't see how), but still...
- •That I'll never get those 2.5 hours of my life back