Possible Reasons Why This Person Has a "Mcrib" Personalized License Plate
- •Exhibit A
- •The owner is an up and coming hip hop artist with a nasty BBQ habit
- •The DMV accidentally misspelled MC Rob Base's personalized plate
- •She's an up an coming competitive food eater who's found her niche and now just looking for corporate sponsorship.
- •His real name is Mortimer Cornelius Ribowski, and was unaware of how many letters could actually fit on a license plate.
- •Former executive at Burger King that lost a bet
- •The minivan belongs to Ray Croc's great great granddaughter who isn't that creative but wants to help the family business prosper.
- •M.C. Escher's son who wanted to get away from his father's drawings, to create his own dizzying brand of BBQ sauces and spices.
- •The owner of this automobile just really loves very sub-par/ kind of disgusting BBQ sandwiches