Streets I Have Lived on, Ranked
- 1.Beacon LaneCurrent street, and definitely #1 on my list. This is the place my kids know as home, where I've celebrated wedding anniversaries 5 - 15 with the love of my life, and where I have grown to know and love myself more and more.
- 2.Hargrove RoadStreet of my college apartment where I met some of my best friends and some of the most important people to me.
- 3.Brooks StreetWhere I lived all during high school. The house was a rental and what my family needed at the time, but I got to be closer to some great high school friends. Where I started dream about what I wanted to be.
- 4.Tolmas StreetStreet where I grew up and spent many days riding my bike and playing sports with all the neighborhood kids.
- 5.13th StreetApartment in college. Lived literally 10 feet from the train tracks and once I got used to it I couldn't fall asleep without a freight train roaring past. I started dating my wife here and also learned how to live on mustard sandwiches.
- 6.WisteriaLived here from birth until 4 years old. I don't remember much, but the shag carpeting in the old pictures was pretty sweet.
- 7.Winding RidgeStreet where we are building our dream house. Won't move in for another year but have already become great friends with some of our new neighbors.