THE CAR(S) I WOULD DRIVE IF MONEY WAS NO OBSTACLE
- •I currently drive a 2012 Ford Taurus, which I think we can all agree is the Ferrari of sensible sedans. This is the car Beyoncé dreams of. (Side note- my car doesn't go as fast as the car in the picture)
- •Last time I was in Nashville I got to rent this fire engine red Ford Mustang. The thing that stopped me in my tracks is that it shines a Mustang on the ground when you open the door. No joke! I would have loved to be part of the meetings when they came up with that one.
- •I'm not a Packers fan but I do enjoy cheese. I think I would probably switch the roof ornament out for a nice Gouda though.
- •I would love to drop my kids off in the car pool line in this. (Plus it would help raise potassium awareness)
- •And of course sometimes you just need a muscle car to show the road who's boss