Who Would Be Your Mantourage (Famous Dudes You'd Hang With)
- •Kermit the frogKermit has had highs and lows in his career and I think he would help keep me grounded.
- •Gordon RamseyPurely part of the mantourage to yell at people if things don't go right (i.e. We can't get into the club, they won't let us fly on a private jet, etc.)
- •Matthew McConaugheyNot for the good looks or charm but purely to help me perfect my "Alright, alright, alright" impression.
- •Kevin SmithJust genuinely seems like a cool guy to hang out with
- •The actor that plays Barry on The GoldbergsI don't know his name (but I would if he was part of the mantourage - I'm that kind of leader), but he just makes me laugh.
- •Philippe PetitPhilippe would be part of the group in case a rival mantourage challenged us to do some daredevilish things. If you don't know Philippe (you should) he is the subject of the movie The Walk and tightrope walked across the twin towers with no safety apparatus and generally amazing guy.
- •The guy from the local Mazda car dealership commercials - (occasional alternate)He would be a great guy to pump me up before I give my Academy Award acceptance speech or receive the Nobel Prize. Don't think he would hang with us all the time as he would constantly try to sell us on a "great deal with no money down", but he is full of energy and always seems to be in a good mood.