Already on li.st? Open in app.
Not the obvious choices
- •Down by the river's silent edge I soar, searching for my beautiful reward
- •Gonna be a judgment that's a fact, righteous train rolling down this track
- •The promise was broken, cashed in a few of my dreams
Not sure why...
- •Halls of Montezuma
- •Into the Wild Blue Yonder
- •Caissons go Rolling Along
- •Constant battle to keep them off the furniture
- •Scolding them to stop barking at the neighbor's dog
- •Scolding them to stop barking at the neighbor
- •Why as an adult is this so hard?
- •If I have no kids and no parents why do people insist on me being around for Fathers Day. (Or Mothers Day)
- •Harry Potter was an orphan and found out that he was a wizard.