Recurring thoughts now that I'm an orphan
- •Why as an adult is this so hard?
- •If I have no kids and no parents why do people insist on me being around for Fathers Day. (Or Mothers Day)
- •Harry Potter was an orphan and found out that he was a wizard.
- •As I get older, a see my parents in myself in so many more ways. Some good, some bad, some terrifying, some funny.
- •I want to scream every time so one doesn't call their mom or dad because they don't want to deal with the guilt/frustration because I can't call my mom or dad.