5 Reasons to support Gary Johnson in 2016
- •Voting for Gary Johnson creates a political upset which can lead to resultant increased influence from third parties such as the Libertarians and a wider reform of affecting policy.
- •He is socially progressive which is not always is agreed with, but is always eventually beneficial to all.
- •He pushes for major reform in education (August 2012), and unless you haven't ever had or seen a negative education experience, it is a wide reaching and hugely relevant issue
- •His fairly moderate Libertarian views would manifest themselves in a presidency in a way similar to how Reagan's did, and his presidency is generally concluded to have run smoothly.
- •He has a strict and outspoken opinions on ending the war on drugs which would prove to have drastic imprisonment reform and racial discrimination reform.